In today’s market, real estate is not just local—it is also regional, national, and international. To survive and thrive as a real estate professional, you need to know current trends in commercial real estate and have relationships with other high-level real estate professionals in all disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction, whether locally or in any major market in the United States or Canada. The benefits of membership in CREW Omaha Metro include:
• Networking with high-level professionals in all disciplines of commercial real estate in the Omaha area.
• Receipt of the CREW Omaha Metro membership directory with contact information for each member.
• Top-quality monthly lunch presentations covering relevant real estate industry issues and professional development topics.
• Insider’s tours of commercial real estate developments in the Omaha area.
• Attendance at CREW Omaha Metro lunch meetings and special events at reduced membership prices.
• Invitation to CREW Omaha Metro members-only social events that allow for networking in a casual environment.
• Affiliation with an organization that commands national respect.
• Access to CREWbiz, the CREW Network on-line membership directory with contact information for more than 10,000 commercial real estate professionals globally.
• Access to excellent job opportunities through the CREW Network members’ only nationwide on-line job bank.
• Leadership training, opportunities, and experience through CREW Network.
• Receipt the CREW Network electronic newsletter with articles of interest about commercial real estate from around the country.
• Ability to attend CREW Network national events, including the annual convention, at member prices.
Qualifications and Categories:
Active Member – A person of good character and reputation who is a professional in the field of commercial real estate with at least five (5) years experience in any qualified field of commercial real estate.
Associate Member – A person of good character and reputation who is a professional in the field of commercial real estate with less than five (5) years experience in any qualified field of commercial real estate.
Affiliate Member – A person of good character and reputation who is employed in an occupation servicing a qualified field of commercial real estate and derives a major source of his or her income from serving one or more qualified fields; e.g., landscape service providers, janitorial/cleaning service providers.
Qualified fields of commercial real estate include the following:
CRE Business Development
Construction Management/General Contracting
Corporate Real Estate
CRE Human Resources
Interior Design/Space Planning
Land Use Planning and Zoning
Program Management/Project Management
Quasi-Governmental Transportation and Port Authorities
Real Estate Development
Relocation Services, Corporate
Dues: The 2018 dues are $325 per member. If you are not a member please download the 2018 CREW Omaha Metro membership application.
CREW Network Members: Login Now
ALL CREW Network Members have an existing account in CREWbiz™.